What kind of plate rolling machine do you need?
PRV Variable Geometry Heavy Duty Plate Rolling Machine – Discover The Ideal Source For All Your Needs!
Bending Ability: Thickness 6 – 350mm; Width 1000 – 12000mm.
High-strength and high-torque design to meet the needs of continuous high-intensity work, advanced fully hydraulic variable geometry three-roller plate bending machine.
Large-diameter work-piece top support; Radial and axial correction device-side support; Overload overflow protection; Full set of accessories ensure efficient and fast plate rolling.
Our expertise lies in the manufacturing of plate rolling machines with unrivaled precision.
In a recent article titled: “Plate Rolling Machine: Basics, 4 Types & Principles, Choose Tips“, we explored three types of plate rolling machines. Generally, there are three different types of bending rolls: two-roll, three-roll, and four-roll plate bending machines. As far as the working principle of sheet pre-bending is concerned: there are two types of single-clamp and double-clamp. (What is pre-bending, please refer to: “Pre-bending and roll bending process of the section bending” in this article) But in terms of style and geometry, there are 3-roll variable translating, three-roll initial pinch, three-roll double pinch, Four-roller, and three-roller pyramids. Matching the style of the machine to its application is critical when deciding which equipment to buy.
Since a new plate rolling machine is relatively expensive, you can choose to buy a second hand plate bending machine, thereby reducing the initial investment cost.
PR4 4 Roll Plate Rolling Machines – Experience Precision with BIT Plate Rolling
Bending Ability: Thickness 6 – 280mm; Width 1000 – 9500mm.
The metal bending equipment industry is constantly evolving, and we’re proud to be a part of that progress. PR4 4 roll plate rolling machine: Energy-efficient and High-precision; Dive into limitless manufacturing possibilities without the wait. When every detail matters, choose BIT.
6 tips for buying a second hand plate bending machine
- Whether the electrical system is reliable or not, some old plate rolling machines may cause electrical insulation age due to the harsh working environment, affecting the safe production of the equipment, and even hurting the human body in severe cases. The method of inspection can be tested using insulation test tools.
- Additional supporting equipment. Some plate rolling machines will be equipped with some additional equipment for bending the plate. For example, the support frame, the manipulator, the feeding system of the plate, and the alignment system of the steel plate, etc. You can check these functions through the test machine to confirm the inspection, after all, they will greatly help your production efficiency in the future.
- Check the rolls to see if they are damaged. Although they are hardened, roll surfaces and conical rolling devices can be damaged, especially when narrow parts pass through them. Damage can occur by scoring the surface that will be recoiled in a later job, or by bending the roll to roundness. Broken roll ends in excessive super tonnage applications can cause serious damage.
- You also need to make sure all safety devices are intact. These include emergency stop buttons such as low-voltage control circuits, safety trip wires, safety mats, light curtains, and separate operator consoles.
- The material of the sheet to be rolled is a key factor in determining the design of the rolling mill you choose, and there are also some basic factors to consider when buying a used rolling mill: these include yield strength, temper brittleness of the metal, and the use of the sheet.
- The length, diameter, and thickness of the rolled sheet, these three parameters determine the capacity of the rolling machine
Please refer to this article: “The plate rolling operators should have little trouble estimating the necessary bending capacity.“
- How to buy a second hand plate bending machine: 4 factors and 6 questions when buying a used plate roller