What is induction bending?
The induction bending process, also known as heat induction bending, high-frequency bending, incremental bending, or hot bending, uses inductors to locally heat steel by induction. This results in a narrow heat band in the shape to be bent. The shape is firmly held by a clamp at the desired radius, which is mounted on a free pivoting arm. The shape is pushed through the inductor by an accurate drive system which causes the hot section to form the induction bend at the set radius. The bent part is then cooled by water, forced or still air to fix the bent shape.
Induction bending Machine
The induction bending machine fixes the two ends of the steel profile, sets a good bending radius at one end, and keeps the other end at a constant speed. The steel profile is locally heated by an electromagnetic induction coil, and the bending is driven by a precision screw. The cooling medium is continuously cooled and shaped to the required bending angle.
It is used for all kinds of round or square steel pipes, stainless steel pipes, I-beam, H-beam, and U-channel hot bending, suitable for petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, steel structure, boilers, and other projects.
It is used for all kinds of round or square steel pipes, stainless steel pipes, I-steel hot bending, suitable for petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, steel structure, boilers, and other projects.
IBP induction pipe bending machine
Features of induction bending machine
- High-strength hydraulic or mechanical push pipe, stable pipe bending process
- Adjustable rocker arm, adapt to a variety of radius adjustments
- Siemens PLC programming control, to control the adjustment radius, bending angle, and bending speed
- Siemens PLC programming to control heating temperature, water cooling/air cooling flow control
- PC industrial computer integrates and monitors the process parameters of the elbow to ensure the consistency of the elbow
- Large-capacity memory can store multiple sets of processes
IRT-H induction pipe bending machine
High-strength hydraulic push pipe
IRT-c induction pipe bending machine
Chain drive as power
IRT-s induction pipe bending machine
Precision ball screw drive as power
IRT-s-plus induction pipe bending machine
Heavy ball screw drive as power
Specification OF IBP Series Induction Pipe Bending Machine
|Model||Pipe Diameter(mm)||Max Wall Thickness（mm）||Max. Thrust(T)||Bending Radius||Bending Angle（°）||Bending Speed(mm/s)||Fast Return Speed(mm/min)||Induction Heating Power(KW)|