Aluminium Arch Bending Machine
PBA-600 CNC ALUMINUM PROFILE BENDING MACHINE
PBA-600 CNC aluminium profile bending machine is mainly used for the bending of special aluminium profiles, aluminum-plastic aluminum profiles, various special-shaped aluminum profiles
Aluminum arch bending
The process of bending aluminum profiles to specifications requires an extremely high level of accuracy and is just one of the aluminum fabrication services our aluminum bending machine is able to offer.
There are various methods used to bend aluminum profiles including roll forming, stretch forming, and flow forming. The choice of alloy and temper is also crucial to the success of any bending operation.
Aluminum arch bending is now successfully used for many applications including aluminum facades, aluminum shop fronts, aluminum windows, commercial bodybuilding, office furniture and screens, aluminum partition screens, and architectural metalwork.
Aluminum arch curving with a half-point is one of the most widely used forms for entrance doors. It can be curved continuously, that is, without cuts between the curved parts and the straight parts.
PBA-600 CNC Aluminium arch Bending Machine
PBA-600 CNC aluminum profile bending machine is mainly used for the bending of special aluminum profiles, aluminum-plastic aluminum profiles, various special-shaped aluminum profiles, stainless steel profiles, rectangular steel pipes, etc., and can bend various shapes (C-shaped, U-shaped, full circle) Shape, ellipse, a combination of multiple radii, etc.), large cross-section, small radius aluminum profile can be rolled and formed at one time. It is ideal processing equipment for the arc bending process of decoration enterprises and aluminum doors, windows, and curtain wall enterprises.
Specification of PBA-600 Aluminium arch Bending Machine
|Roller speed:||1-15 rpm|
|Y-axis push rod thrust:||25 tons|
|Repeated positioning accuracy of Y-axis push rod:||≤0.02mm|
|Maximum torque of X-axis:||4500 N.m|
|Minimum processing radius:||100mm|
|Machinable profile:||Maximum width 150mm|
|Maximum axial height 200mm|
|External dimensions of the host:||1500mm*1300mm*1400mm|
|Weight of the whole machine:||1200kg|
Use environment of Aluminium arch Bending Machine
- Please put it indoors to prevent water from drenching it;
- Ambient temperature 0℃-45℃;
- It is recommended to use hydraulic oil: HM68#;
- Grounding: the equipment must be grounded reliably;
There are safety protection switches in the response positions such as the operator console and the left side of the fuselage, which can protect personal safety, and equipment safety, and reduce workpiece damage during the emergency stops;
The position setting can be fine-tuned. The industrial computer has the function of automatically remembering the position, which can eliminate man-made measurement errors and stop collision accidents, and double safety protection.
STRUCTURE AND ADVANTAGES
- Axle seat slide:
The steel plate is quenched and tempered, and the dovetail groove structure is connected. Each surface is processed by a grinding machine.
After the combination, the upper and lower planes are processed by grinding machines, and the surface is electroplated with hard chromium.
This structure has high strength, good structural stability, and can withstand particularly large tensile forces.
The minimum distance between the left and right fixed wheels can be adjusted to 280mm, and the shortest straight section can be reserved at 150mm
- X-axis rotation transmission mechanism:
The planetary reducer is driven by the CNC servo motor, and the reducer drives the mold spindle to rotate
This structure can ensure that the linear speed of the roller mold is consistent by adjusting the speed ratio
It has a large driving torque and is suitable for bending of large cross-section profiles.
- Y-axis propulsion mechanism:
Structure: The hydraulic cylinder is driven by the proportional servo valve hydraulic station to realize the precise positioning of the intermediate spindle.
Advantages: It can ensure the high accuracy of positioning (≤0.02mm) when the spindle is moving forward and backward, which is suitable for difficult variable-curvature arc machining.
- Grating ruler: It adopts a double-drive grating ruler, is equipped with an anti-interference module, and has good arc repeatability.
- The appearance of the machine is beautiful, the surface of the frame and guard plate is pickled, phosphate, and electrostatic sprayed;
- All three axes are active axes, and all have “anti-tilt” devices
- The electrical system is made in accordance with the export European standards, with high safety.
- Control system: Panasonic program controller
- Operation screen: Weilun 10-inch touch color screen
- AC servo system: ASTUN high-power servo motor and servo motor driver.
- Low-voltage electrical components: Schneider
- Positioning detection switch: Schneider
- Reducer: “Kefeng” brand planetary reducer
- Hydraulic pump: YEOSHE variable plunger pump
- BMEG proportional servo valve, reversing valve, pressure maintaining valve, unloading valve
- Encoder: Tempu TEP, equipped with an anti-interference module, with good arc repeatability.
- Grating ruler: SINO, using dual-drive grating ruler, equipped with anti-interference module, with good arc repeatability.
- The profile can be rolled and formed at one time; it can also be bent and formed repeatedly as required;
- Bendable shapes: C shape, U shape, 3R shape, multi-segment arc program (two-dimensional variable curvature)
- The automatic calculation function of the rebound amount of the profile
- (The arc radius of the first profile is not accurate, and the second profile can be accurately bent according to the calculation result)
- Auxiliary calculation: knowing the chord length and chord height, the radius and arc length can be obtained
- Self-diagnosis function: the equipment can be judged whether the components are good or bad when the equipment fails
- Manual adjustment function: inaccurate size arc can be corrected by manual function
- The interface has the ability to switch between Chinese and English, and provide prompts and alarm information;
- Power: 8.5KW
- Voltage: 380V 50HZ
- Roller wheel: 0-15/min
- The maximum diameter of the roller mold: 240mm
- Roller diameter: 60mm (special material, heat treatment, processed)
- Center distance of fixed axle: 280～600mm
- Maximum thrust of Y-axis hydraulic cylinder: 25 tons
- Repeated positioning accuracy of Y-axis hydraulic cylinder: ≤0.02mm
- X-axis data transmission: 4000 N.m (maximum 6000n.m)
- Minimum processing radius: 100mm
- Machinable profile section: maximum width≤150mm, maximum height ≤200mm
- External dimensions of the host: 1300mm1200mm1400mm
- Overall dimensions of power distribution cabinet: 500mm 300mm 1200mm
- Weight of the whole machine: 1200kg
PROFILE BENDING MACHINE
All PBH series section bending machines are driven by a hydraulic motor (up to 9), with powerful bending ability. Standard machine section modulus: 16CM3-600CM3. Can bend various types of materials into an arc or a circle. It can bend copper, carbon steel, stainless steel, and aluminum profiles.
Angle, channel, beam, flat bar, round & square bar, pipe, square tube.
PBA CNC SERIES
CNC aluminum profile bending machine.
CNC control. Accuracy is as high as ≤0.01mm.
Can be bent in various shapes (3-D graphics, C-shaped, U-shaped, full circle, ellipse, multiple radii combination shapes, etc.)
Suitable for bending aluminum profiles for automobiles, doors, and windows
PBT-25 CNC COLD TUBE BENDING MACHINE
High-performance cold pipe bending machine, CNC control, multiple programs, multiple angle settings, simpler operation, and program settings.
It is widely used and can be used in mass-produced or standardized products, such as exhaust pipes, seats, bumpers, and all steel furniture.
PROFILE BENDING PROCESS
Section bending methods of metal profiles and the corresponding bending capabRecommendations for bending processes and bending machines for metal profile sections.