The two-roller plate bending machine is composed of a rigid roller and an elastic roller. When the rigid roller is pressed into the elastic roller with a certain hardness and elasticity, the elastic roller deforms in a radial depression, and the sheet material fed between the two rollers is bent by the reverse force of the elastic material deformation to drive the elasticity. Roller, so as to achieve continuous bending of the sheet.
When the reduction amount reaches a certain critical value, and then increase the reduction amount, the diameter of the workpiece is not stable enough, so it is generally not used.
In order to change the diameter of the part, the rigid roller can be covered with an appropriate guide wheel for rolling processing
- For good plasticity (>30%) or thin plates (thickness less than 1.5-4mm), it can be done at one time.
- For plates with poor plasticity or thick, the pressing force of the steel roll should be increased, the inlet and outlet ends of the plate should be bent in advance, and then the parts can be completed once or several times (intermediate annealing can be carried out).
Features of two-roller plate
- High production efficiency, generally up to 100-350 pieces/h, up to 1000 pieces/h.
- The parts have high precision and good surface quality.
- Greatly reduce the straight section at the entry and exit ends of the roll bending: the straight section of the thin plate will not exceed the thickness of the material, and the straight section of the thick plate will not exceed four times the thickness of the material; therefore, it is generally not necessary to adjust before the bending The ends are pre-bent.
- Even if the slab is processed by punching, cutting, undulating forming, etc., it will not produce cracks and irregular warping.
- Since each change in the diameter of the workpiece requires the production of guide rollers, it is not suitable for small batch production of multiple varieties.
- The size of the parts is subject to certain restrictions. Processing range: Thick plates are within 6.3 (soft steel), and the bending diameter is φ76-φ460mm.