The Leading Aluminum/Stainless Steel 3D Channel Letter Bender Manufacturer
CNC Channel Letter Bending Machine
Ready to Plug and Play – No need to worry about incompatible issues. We’ve got you all covered.
The labor costs are on the rise, as a result, 90% of the sign makers are looking for a higher efficient and accurate way of 3D channel letter sign making. The hot sale BIT’s Hi-Pro EX Series Automatic Channel Letter Making Machine not only saves your time and money but also provides the perfect results.
Top 4 Features of Hi-Pro EX Series 3D Letter Bending Machine
Parameter of Hi-Pro Ex Series Channel Letter Bending Machine
|MODEL NO.||Hi-Pro EX 20||Hi-Pro EX 30/30D||Hi-Pro EX 50||Hi-Pro EX 80|
|Suitable Material||Stainless steel/iron, Flat aluminum, Aluminum profile <= 1.0||Stainless steel/iron, Flat aluminum, Aluminum profile <= 1.0||Stainless steel/iron<=1.2mm, Flat aluminum<=1.5mm, Aluminum profile<=1.0||Blade1:Stainless steel/iron<=1.2mm, Flat aluminum<=1.5mm, Aluminum profile<=1.0 Blade2:Flat aluminum<=3mm|
|Bending System||Double blade alternate bending system||Double blade alternate bending system||Double blade alternate bending system||Double blade alternate bending system|
|Broaching System||Double turning tools||Turning tool||Turning tool and milling cutter||Turning tool and milling cutter|
|Min. Bending Radius||R3.5||R3.5||R6mm||R6mm|
|Control Axis Quantity||4 axis||4 axis(EX 30)/6 axis(EX 30D)||4 axis||4 axis|
|Servo Motor||Japan Fuji servo(4PCS)||Delta servo(EX 30: 4PCS/EX 30D: 6PCS)||Japan Fuji servo(4PCS)||Japan Fuji servo(4PCS)|
|Input File Format||dxf / plt / ai||dxf / plt / ai||dxf / plt / ai||dxf / plt / ai|
|Power||AC 220V / 50Hz / 3.5KW||AC 220V / 50Hz / 3.5KW||AC 220V / 50Hz / 3.5KW||AC 220V / 50Hz / 3.5KW|
|Machine Size||L258*W120*H172cm||EX 30: L258*W105*H158cm|
EX 30D: L297*W105*H172cm
|Package Size||L170*W90*H170cm||EX 30: L148*W148*H166cm|
EX 30D: L170*W90*H170cm
|Total Weight||G.W.500KGS N.W.450KGS||G.W.500KGS N.W.450KGS||G.W.500KGS N.W.450KGS||G.W.530KGS N.W.480KGS|
Parameter of Hi-Pro Series Channel Letter Bending Machine
|MODEL NO.||Hi-Pro 80D||Hi-Pro 80N|
|Suitable Material||Stainless steel, Iron, Flat aluminum<=1.2mm, Aluminum profile<=1.0mm||Stainless steel, Iron, Flat aluminum, Galvanized sheet<=1.2mm|
|Bending System||Double blade alternate bending system||Double blade alternate bending system|
|Broaching System||Planer and milling cutter,double-knife slotting system;|
The materials is slotted on both sides;
automatically calculate the slotting swing angle
|Turning tool and milling cutter 30/120degree, servo drive punching|
|Min. Bending Radius||R6mm||R6mm|
|Control Axis Quantity||6 axis||6-axis control system|
|Servo Motor||Japan Fuji servo(4PCS)||Japan Fuji servo (5PCS)|
|Input File Format||dxf / plt / ai||dxf / plt / ai|
|Power||AC220C / 50Hz / 3.5KW||AC220V / 50Hz / 5.0KW|
|Total Weight||G.W.1000KGS N.W.950KGS||G.W.850KGS N.W.800KGS|
7 common channel letter bending tools
- Letter benders: These machines are the core tools used for bending the metal strips into the desired shapes of the letters. They can be manual, semi-automatic, or fully automatic, depending on the complexity of the bending process. Manual letter benders are operated by hand, while automated versions use computer-controlled programs to create precise bends.
- Notchers: Notching tools are used to cut precise V-shaped notches or grooves into the back of the metal letter faces. These notches allow for easy folding and assembly of the letters, as well as the installation of the LED modules or neon tubing for illumination.
- Flangers: Flangers are tools used to create flanges on the sides of the letter returns (the edges that give the letters their three-dimensional shape). Flanges are necessary for attaching the letter faces securely to the letter returns.
- Trim cap rollers: Trim cap is a plastic material used to cover the edges of the letter faces and give the letters a finished look. Trim cap rollers are used to apply the trim cap smoothly and evenly onto the edges of the letter faces.
- Pneumatic shears: Pneumatic shears are used to cut the metal strips to the required lengths for each letter.
- Pneumatic rivet guns: Rivet guns are used to fasten the various components of the channel letters together securely.
- CNC routers: While not exclusively used for channel letter bending, CNC routers are versatile tools that can cut and shape materials accurately, including the production of channel letter components.
Channel letter bending tools are essential for efficient and precise manufacturing of channel letters, helping sign makers create attractive and professional-looking signs for their clients. These tools save time, reduce waste, and enable sign makers to meet the high-quality standards required in the sign industry.
Event and Update
. In this article, we will delve into the intricacies of channel letter profiles, exploring their co…
In this article, we will explore the concept of trimless channel letters, their design, fabrication …