PBF-T-NC escalator turntable stretch forming machine is mainly used for bending arc processing of bus escalator wedge-shaped parts. It is simple and convenient to operate and has high production efficiency. One-key operation, after the material is placed in place, automatic positioning, automatic completion of clamping, bending and other processes, which can adapt to the bending of different brands and models of bus-type escalator wedges.
Conditions of Use
- Power supply: 380V (AC)±15% 50HZ±1HZ
- Ambient temperature range: -15℃～45℃
- Relative humidity: ≤80%
- Bending on one arm and stretching on both sides, it is suitable for making public escalator wedges.
- The stretching action is completed by two oil cylinders on one side, the maximum stretching force is greater than up to 300T (adjustable), and the maximum stretching speed is greater than 2cm/s (manually adjustable).
- The bending transmission is completed by the three-phase asynchronous motor driving the reducer, the maximum bending torque up to 145000N.M, and the maximum bending rotation speed is greater than 6 degrees/second.
- The stretching oil cylinder adopts the rope displacement sensor, and the positioning error is less than 1mm.
- The position of the bending arm is monitored by a single-turn encoder, and the positioning error is less than 0.5 degrees.
- The two stretching cylinders are independently controlled by patented technology, which has a significant energy-saving effect compared with the traditional hydraulic stretch forming press. The oil pump adopts Qidong Hengyu, and the motor adopts the Shanghai Lichao brand.
- The control system is controlled by PLC and touch screen, and the operation modes include manual and automatic modes, which are simple and easy to learn. PLC adopts the OMRON brand. The touch screen adopts Weilun 15” screen, and the equipment status and control parameters can be viewed at any time.
- The main electrical appliance brands are Schneider, Siemens, and Omron.
- For special working conditions, a side pressure device is added to ensure that the material and the mold fit together and that the side pressure is mechanically controlled.
- The clamp seat adopts horizontal and vertical clamping methods. The maximum opening height of the fixture is 280mm and the width is 160mm. The hydraulic system of the clamping cylinder is independent, and the manual button is used to control the pressure, which can realize remote stepless pressure regulation.
- Cylinder: Yangzhou Cylinder
- Motor: Shanghai Lichao
- Oil Pump: Qidong Hengyu
- Lubricating pump: Liú biàn
- Electrical: Schneider, Siemens
- PCL: Omron
- Touch Screen: Weilon
Design, Fabrication, Installation, and Acceptance Criteria
- JB/T1829-1997 General technical conditions for forging machinery
- GB17120-1997 Safety technical conditions for forging machinery
- JB/T8609-1997 Specifications for Welded Parts of Forging Machinery
- JB3623-84 Forging Machinery Noise Measurement Method
- GB3766-83 General technical conditions for hydraulic systems
- GB16754-1997 Design principles of mechanical safety emergency stop
- GB/T5226.1-1996 Industrial Machinery and Electrical Equipment Part 1: General Specifications
- JB/T5936-1991 Construction machinery – General technical conditions for machining parts
- JB/T5994-1992 General technical conditions for assembly
- JB/T5946-1991 General technical conditions for a construction machinery painting
- QB/8273-2009 Technical conditions of hydraulic bending machine
PBF-T-NC vs PBF-T-CNC Stretch Forming Press
|1||Hydraulic system||The stretching adopts a servo motor and pump, and the clamping adopts an ordinary motor, pump, and valve.||Stretching and clamping are composed of ordinary motors, pumps, and valves to control pressure, direction, and speed.|
|2||Electrical System||The stretching, bending, and clamping actions can be controlled manually and automatically, and multiple pressure sensors are used to monitor pressure changes in real-time; the stretching cylinder has a built-in magneto-induced sensor to precisely control the amount of deformation of the material during stretching.||By controlling the stretching, bending, and clamping actions manually and automatically, a fully automatic cycle can be realized in mass production.|
|3||Mechanical accuracy||The key parts such as the machine base, the boom, and the stretching oil cylinder block are subjected to stress relief and tempering after welding and are processed by a precision CNC boring and milling machining center.||Key parts such as the machine base, boom, and tension cylinder block are welded and tempered after welding and processed by ordinary machine tools.|
|4||Swivel bending||The bending transmission is completed by the servo motor driving the reducer, and the single-turn encoder controls the rotation angle. Computer flexible control of rotation angle and speed.||The bending transmission is completed by the ordinary motor-driven reducer, and the single-turn encoder controls the rotation angle. Rotation speed knob control.|
|5||Control method||Full numerical control can be in force control mode or position mode. Usually, the position control mode is used.||Ordinary on-off valve control, only forces control mode.|
|6||Stretch/Bend Control||Automatic detection of material extension never pulls off.||By human experience.|
|7||Application field||Bending arc processing for public escalator wedge and semicircle parts||Bending arc processing for public escalator wedge and semicircle parts|
|8||Energy saving||Due to the use of servo-hydraulic pressure, it can be produced for 24 hours, the oil temperature is about 55 ℃, and there is no noise.||Due to the use of ordinary pumps and valves, it is necessary to stop and rest after 8 hours of continuous production. Because the use is a common motor, the energy saving is general.|