PBF-CNC horizontal stretch forming machine is mainly used for bending arc processing of stainless steel cover plate of the escalator, with simple and convenient operation and high production efficiency. One-key operation, after the material is placed in place, automatic positioning, automatic completion of clamping, bending, and other processes, which can be adapted to the bending arc processing of stainless steel covers for escalators of different brands and models.
Conditions of Use
- Power supply 380V (AC)±15% 50HZ±1HZ
- Mbient temperature range -15℃～45℃
- Relative humidity ≤80%
Technical parameters and equipment characteristics
- The arms are symmetrical left and right, and the stretching and bending on both sides are independently controlled.
- The maximum bending force is greater than up to 1500KN.
- The center of the mold base to the center of the fixture is 2720mm.
- The position of the rack adopts an absolute encoder, which is programmed to control the position of the rack, which is easy to adjust, and the positioning error is less than 2mm.
- The stretching cylinder has a built-in magnetic sensor, the positioning error is less than 1mm, and the maximum stretching speed is greater than 2cm/s.
- The position of the bending arm is monitored by a single-turn encoder, the positioning error is less than 0.3 degrees, and the maximum bending speed is greater than 3.5 °/s.
- The two stretching cylinders and the two bending cylinders are independently controlled by patented technology, which has a significant energy-saving effect compared to the traditional hydraulic bending machine. The oil pump adopts the Rexroth A10 series, and the servo motor adopts the Eston brand.
- The control system adopts PC industrial-grade computer control, 8-axis solid high motion controller (GOOGOL TECH), and the industrial computer is conducive to the application of complex PC computer data management and analysis systems. The operating system is Microsoft Win 7 or above Professional Edition.
- Use multiple pressure sensors to monitor pressure changes in real-time.
- Perfect I/O point monitoring can stop the equipment in time for abnormal equipment.
- The main electrical appliance brands are Schneider, Siemens, and Omron.
- The clamp seat adopts horizontal and vertical clamping methods. The maximum opening of the fixture is 280mm high and 160mm wide. The hydraulic system of the clamping cylinder is independent, and the electro-hydraulic proportional valve is used to control the pressure to realize remote stepless pressure regulation.
- Use two thick oil pumps (flow through brand) as the main moving force-bearing parts for lubrication, which is programmed and controlled by the control system.
- The stretching oil cylinder is a swinging oil cylinder, which can be reset automatically.
- According to customer requirements, the fixture can be changed to a round fixture.
Design, Fabrication, Installation, and Acceptance Criteria
- JB/T1829-1997 General technical conditions for forging machinery
- GB17120-1997 Safety technical conditions for forging machinery
- JB/T8609-1997 Specifications for Welded Parts of Forging Machinery
- JB3623-84 Forging Machinery Noise Measurement Method
- GB3766-83 General technical conditions for hydraulic systems
- GB16754-1997 Design principles of mechanical safety emergency stop
- GB/T5226.1-1996 Industrial Machinery and Electrical Equipment Part 1: General Specifications
- JB/T5936-1991 Construction machinery – General technical conditions for machining parts
- JB/T5994-1992 General technical conditions for assembly
- JB/T5946-1991 General technical conditions for a construction machinery painting
- QB/8273-2009 Technical conditions of hydraulic bending machine
PBF-NC vs PBF-CNC Stretch Forming Press
|1||Hydraulic system||Servo motors and pumps are used for stretching and bending, and common motors, pumps, and valves are used for clamping.||Stretching, bending, and clamping uses common motors, pumps, and valves to control pressure, direction, and speed.|
|2||Electrical System||The stretching, bending, and clamping actions can be controlled manually and automatically, and multiple pressure sensors are used to monitor pressure changes in real-time; the stretching cylinder has a built-in magneto-induced sensor to precisely control the amount of deformation of the material during stretching.||By controlling the stretching, bending, and clamping actions manually and automatically, a fully automatic cycle can be realized in mass production.|
|3||Mechanical accuracy||The key parts such as the machine base, the boom, and the stretching oil cylinder block are subjected to stress relief and tempering after welding and are processed by a precision CNC boring and milling machining center.||Key parts such as the machine base, boom, and tension cylinder block are welded and tempered after welding and processed by ordinary machine tools.|
|4||Control method||Full numerical control can be in force control mode or position mode. Usually, the position control mode is used.||Ordinary on-off valve control, only forces control mode.|
|5||First production||Simulate production and automatically generate operational data.||Continuous trial and error, mold repair, and high requirements for operators.|
|6||Mold design||The design principle of small spring back mold is adopted to reduce the number of mold repairs.||Repeat the mold repair until successful.|
|7||Stretch/Bend Control||Automatic detection of material extension never pulls off.||By human experience.|
|8||Application field||High-end applications for aerospace, rail transit, new energy vehicles, and elevator accessories.||Common applications for doors and windows, curtain walls, steel structures, and elevator accessories.|
|9||Energy saving||Due to the use of servo-hydraulic pressure, it can be produced for 24 hours, the oil temperature is about 55 ℃, and there is no noise.||Due to the use of ordinary pumps and valves, it is necessary to stop and rest after 8 hours of continuous production. Because the use is a common motor, the energy saving is general.|