Bending Machine Manual: Square Pipe, Bar, Angle Iron, H-Beam, I-Beam, Aluminum, Channel, Tube
PBH Series Profile Bending Machine Operation Manual (4)
Machine installation and commissioning/Safe operation and maintenance
- Manual (1): Basics, Technical Parameters, Structure
- Operation Manual (2): Bending Process And Universal Mold (Angle Iron Roller Dies)
- Operation Manual (3): Lubrication of PBH Section bending machine/Analysis And Elimination Of Common Faults In Hydraulic Systems
- Operation Manual (4): Machine installation and commissioning/Safe operation and maintenance
Machine installation and commissioning
The installation of profile bending machine requires that the floor of the workshop be leveled, and the installation should be leveled with a diagonal iron. The horizontal deviation should not exceed 0.5 mm per meter.
The installation of the machine requires the floor of the workshop to be flat, and the horizontal deviation shall not be greater than 0.5 mm per meter.
Read More: Bending Machine Wikipedia
- Preparation before test run
- Check that all fastening joints are reliable;
- Check that each oil cup lubrication point and manual refueling point are adequately supplied with oil.
- Check if the circuit of the electronic control system is good and the grounding is proper.
- After checking and confirming the normal condition, the operator can be tested by the operator who is familiar with the performance of the machine. The test procedure is as follows: The air running test of the main drive and the lift drive alternates in a discontinuous manner, one cycle every 15 minutes, in each cycle The single-stroke running time ratio of the main drive and the lifting movement is 2:1..
- When making a single main drive operation, it is advisable to make the main roll mold contact the side roll mold to make it rotate, and the positive and negative times take half of the time.
- During the single auxiliary transmission time, the lifting is repeated..
- The maximum temperature of rolling bearings shall not exceed 80℃
- The working mechanism and operating mechanism of the machine should coordinate with each other and operate flexibly without abnormal noise or jammed shut.
The load test can only be carried out after the no-load test is normal. The general procedure is as follows:
- According to the relevant profile parameters specified in the basic parameter table, after processing, press and press, pre-bend sheet ends at specified diameters.
- Roll into a circular workpiece of the specified diameter according to the proficiency of the operation.
Load test requirements
- The load test should meet the relevant performance requirements in the basic parameters.
- During the loading and loading operation, the transmission system should be stable, no impact, no abnormal noise, the working system and operating system should be flexible, accurate and reliable, the rollers should not swing, and the temperature of each shaft must not exceed the above regulations.
- There must be no slippage between the mold and the profile during the rolling process.
Safe operation and maintenance
- The operator should understand the structure and performance of the machine, be familiar with the operation method of the control system and the bending process of the workpiece, and strictly observe the safety operation.
- All buttons of the electronic control system must be placed in the original position before driving and parking.
- During the use, the oil supply of each lubrication point should be checked frequently.
- In the course of operation, if irregular noise, impact, and swing are found, stop and repair immediately.
- During the use process, the transmission mechanism and the link parts should be checked frequently to maintain no looseness or damage.
- During the bending process, the profile must move with the roller. Slippage is not allowed.
- During the rolling process, the side rollers must be lifted and lowered before the main drive is stopped.
- Unloading work is to remove the workpiece after the machine has stopped and lower the side roller.
Proper use and reasonable maintenance can extend the life of the machine and reduce repair costs. The maintenance work of this machine mainly has the following points:
- The machine must be operated under normal operation and good lubrication, and the lubrication system must be strictly implemented.
- Develop a regular inspection and repair system.
- All vulnerable parts should be replaced in time if there is excessive wear or loss of original performance requirements. If the parts are damaged, they should be replaced in time.
- During the use, attention should be paid to the temperature of each part. The temperature of the rolling bearing must not exceed 80 °C.
- The electrical system should be regularly repaired and dedusted, and the damaged components should be replaced in time. The machine tool should be properly grounded.
- The work site is not allowed to stack the materials casually, and the oxidation should be cleaned up in time.