The hydraulic system of the BIT profile bending machine provides driving energy for profile bending and 3D guide rollers.
Therefore, the hydraulic system is an important part of the profile bending machine. It is related to the ability and accuracy of section bending. Correct normal use and maintenance are an important guarantee for the reliable operation of the machine.
The hydraulic system is often polluted during the use of the profile bending machine, which affects the normal use of the hydraulic profile bending machine. Therefore, the hydraulic system of the hydraulic profile bending machine must be cleaned.
The purpose of cleaning the hydraulic system of the hydraulic profile bending machine is to keep the hydraulic oil, hydraulic components and pipes clean, so that the hydraulic profile bending machine operates normally.
7 emportant points
When cleaning the hydraulic system of the profile bending machine, you must pay attention to the following 7 points:
- Use hydraulic oil and avoid using other liquids such as kerosene and gasoline to prevent corrosion to the hydraulic system.
- Heat the hydraulic pump and the cleaning medium at the same time. The temperature of hydraulic oil is generally 50-80°C.
- The attachments in the tubing can be removed by knocking the tubing with non-metallic objects.
- A filter or screen should be installed on the circuit for cleaning the oil circuit.
- Adjust according to the complexity of the system, filtration accuracy requirements and pollution degree, generally within 48-60 hours.
- Operate the hydraulic pump continuously until the temperature of the hydraulic system returns to normal.
- After the hydraulic system of the cleaning hydraulic profile bending machine is completed, the cleaning oil must be drained.