Section bending machine is a relatively advanced profile forming equipment at home and abroad, and is widely used in the production of various round flanges in petroleum, chemical, steel, machinery and other industries.
Working principle of Section bending machine: Profile bending machine is a curved down Section bending machine. The two side rollers of the machine are the main drive roller, or three work rolls are the main drive roller. The upper roller is fixed in position and the two side rollers are fixed. The arc movement around the fixed center of rotation, hydraulic control, displacement liquid crystal display, is beneficial to control the profile forming process, and the roller device is provided on both sides, which is beneficial to ensure the winding quality of the asymmetric section profile.
Profile bending machine features: Profile bending machine can complete the pre-bending, rounding and rounding process of the profile at one time; the profile bending machine has advanced structure and full function, and can be placed or placed horizontally according to the user’s use.
Angle roller use: Profile bending machine is a relatively advanced profile forming equipment at home and abroad, and is widely used in the production of various circular flanges in petroleum, chemical, steel, machinery and other industries.
(1) When the angle roller bends the pipe, the clamping part should not be too short, otherwise the pipe deformation will easily occur, which is 20mm smaller.
(2) When bending a material with a softer and thinner material, the mandrel should be worn in the clamping part to prevent deformation.
(3) The clamping die and the wheel die are simultaneously bent by the bending machine of the section bending machine, and the clamping force does not need to be too large, so the clamping force of the clamping die is properly clamped according to the diameter of the pipe and the thickness of the pipe wall, and the pipe is not deformed.
(4) When clamping with a v-clamp, there is sometimes a gap between the clamping die and the wheel die. The size of the gap is related to the diameter of the pipe. When the pipe diameter is φ10 mm, the clearance is small. As the diameter of the tube increases, the gap gradually increases, but does not affect the clamping and processing. If a tube larger than φ18mm is encountered, the v-shaped clamping die, the wheel die and the guide die should be replaced. Unlike the v-clip mold, if the clamp is clamped with an R-shaped clamp, the gap between the clamp and the wheel mold is unchanged.
(5) The v-shaped dimensions of the profile bending machine and the clamping die of the profile bending machine should be uniform, which is convenient for observing and adjusting the mold.