The leveling machine is divided into thick plate leveling machine, material leveling machine, precision leveling machine, precision thin plate leveling machine, and ultra-precision leveling machine due to the different thickness of the leveling material. In fact, the operation adjustment of the leveling machine The method is the same, and here we will explain it with a precision leveling machine that is relatively difficult to operate and adjust.
How the leveler works
The leveling machine is equipped with an upper die and a lower die, wherein the upper die is fixedly connected to the push rod of the hydraulic cylinder, and the cylinder body of the hydraulic cylinder is fixed on the support frame, and each of the upper die and the lower die is provided with an independent The cooling water channel, the outlet and the inlet of the cooling water channel are respectively located on the upper die or the lower die. The radius/centre distance ratio of at least the first 5 rolls from the leveler entrance is the same as that of a conventional leveler, and the radius/center distance ratio of at least the next 5 rolls from the leveler entrance is equivalent to curl elimination The machine is similar, and the advantage is that the center distance between the middle rollers of the leveler is increased. While rapidly quenching and cooling, it can avoid the erosion of impurities on the tool or blank, thereby ensuring the quality of the surface and hardness metallographic structure of the tool or blank, and avoiding the pollution of cooling oil.
The specific configuration of the leveling machine can be determined according to the number of rolls and weights of the leveling machine according to customer requirements. Generally, there are two layers of 7, 9, 11, and 13 rolls and generally four layers of 11, 13, 15, 17, and 19 rolls. Heavy 17, 19 rollers.
The 8 major components of the leveling machine
- The first is the frame part of the leveling machine, which is the main part of the equipment. It has sufficient strength and rigidity to ensure that it can meet the requirements when straightening the plate.
- The roller part is the working part of the leveler equipment. It is mainly divided into upper and lower supports. To ensure that the leveler equipment can smoothly cooperate in the design mechanism of these two parts in the process of work.
- The movable beam of the leveling machine is a single-piece welded structure, which needs to have sufficient rigidity and strength to ensure the leveling accuracy of the plate and reduce the number of leveling times.
- Depressing the corner mechanism and the corner mechanism are combined together.
- The main drive system of the leveler is also critical in the working process of the leveler.
- Dry oil centralized lubrication system: The lubrication system of the leveler mainly has three parts: oil pool, thin oil splash lubrication, dry oil centralized lubrication, and manual regular lubrication.
- The electrical control system of the leveling machine The control electronics of the main operating console must select quality-assured electrical components to control the electrical system of the entire leveling machine.
- The feeding and discharging roller table device of the leveling machine and the power drive device must ensure that the moving speed can match the moving speed of the main machine.
Precision leveling machine
First of all, we need to understand the thickness range of the material of the leveling machine, such as the material thickness range of the precision leveling machine: between 0.3-1.2mm, if you want to use this leveling machine to level the material below 0.3mm and level it If the degree requirements are relatively high, then the leveling effect will definitely not be achieved. If you want to level the material above 1.2mm, then it will cause damage to the roller of the leveling machine, so that the suitable material cannot be leveled in the future. It is also emphasized here that if the machine is a type with a maximum material width of 100mm, it will It is not suitable for materials with a thickness of 1.2mm and a width of 100mm for the leveling machine. Within the scope of materials applicable to the leveling machine, the thicker the material, the narrower the width of the material. If the material to be leveled for a long time is thick and the material Wider materials will greatly shorten the service life of the leveling machine, so users should choose and use the leveling machine according to the width and thickness of the raw material.
Roller arrangement of precision leveling machine
Secondly, we must understand the up and down arrangement of the leveling rollers of the leveling machine. The arrangement of the rollers of the precision leveling machine is 7 up and 8 down. In this way, the arrangement of the rollers requires the material to enter the leveling machine, that is, the curvature of the material is downward. Entering the leveling machine, if the material is reversed, the leveling upper roller will not be able to damage the material. The stress of the material cannot be leveled. The standard leveling machine roller arrangement is that the upper row is odd, but there are also special requirements for stamping products. Feeding custom-made leveling machines, at this time, if the material is fed from the top, it will not be leveled, so it is necessary to determine the roller arrangement of the leveler, choose the correct feeding method to level the material, and simply determine the feeding selection Top entry or bottom entry can be confirmed from the discharge port of the leveling machine. If the outermost roller at the discharge port is the bottom roller, choose top entry feeding. If the outermost roller at the discharge port is the top roller , choose the bottom feed.
Steps for fine-tuning the leveling machine before leaving the factory
The role of the leveling machine in industrial production is actually relatively large. It is a kind of instrument with a relatively complete design. Because its mechanism is relatively complicated, it needs to be fine-tuned before leaving the factory. Let’s briefly understand the steps for fine-tuning the lower leveler:
- First of all, it is necessary to pour the sheet into it from the direction of the traction roller of the leveler, and then observe the leveling quality of the sheet just processed when the sheet comes out, and make some fine-tuning according to the qualified quality.
- Carry out fine-tuning according to the situation analyzed in the above steps. If the board appears to be upturned, then turn the right hand wheel of the leveler upward for 1-2 circles. If there is a downward bending phenomenon, then properly rotate the rear handwheel of the leveler downward for 1-2 turns.
- Another situation is horizontal unevenness. There are two possibilities for horizontal unevenness. One is the phenomenon of horizontal upturning. It is necessary to adjust the adjustment bolts of the upper rollers of the leveler. The left and right sides should be adjusted downward for 1-2 turns.
Leveling machine/leveling machine or precision leveling machine customers need to debug after purchase and installation before they can be put into normal use. debugging. It is very important to install and debug the equipment for the first time, otherwise it will affect various problems in the subsequent production. So what is the start-up debugging method of leveling machine and precision leveling machine?
Take the 200-type leveling machine as an example below (the leveling machine leveled the SPCC material with a thickness of 0.2mm and a width of 180mm).
- Firstly, take the 2m long leveling machine material, open the pressing handle of the material inlet and outlet, and insert the alignment rods between the upper and lower rollers of the rough and fine straightening respectively (SNL series all use φ 20 alignment rods)
- Secondly, respectively adjust the four fine-tuning handles around the coarse and fine correction, so that the upper and lower rollers gently clamp the zero-point rod, and it is better to gently drive the zero-point rod by the electric box inching. Rotate the outer rings of the four dial indicators at the four corners of the machine head to align the base numbers of each gauge with the zero position. If the difference is large, adjust the M6 thread on the gauge base bracket. At this time, the upper and lower rollers are in a relatively parallel position with a distance of 3mm.
- Then rotate the four-corner handles clockwise to sink the upper roller, so that the value changes to 3-0.2=2.8. At this time, the distance between the upper and lower rollers is the thickness of the trial material, which is 0.2mm. Put the material into the material inlet, and adjust the four-corner handles one by one to make the straightening meet the production needs, (note: the debugging speed should be as low as possible).
- After the requirements are met, the tightening nuts can be tightened together, and the inlet and outlet pressing handles can be pressed down to start continuous production.
How to Adjust Leveler Equipment: 7 Steps
- The sheet is put in from the direction of the traction roller of the leveler, and the operator can make appropriate fine-tuning according to the flatness of the sheet after the sheet is discharged.
- If the plate is upturned, you can properly adjust the rear hand wheel of the flat machine and rotate it upwards for 1-2 circles.
- If the plate is bent down, the hand wheel of the leveler can be properly adjusted to rotate downward for 1-2 turns.
- If the plate is uneven, it can be properly adjusted to rotate the front handwheel of the leveler downward for 1-2 turns, and the rear handwheel can be rotated at the same time.
- When the plate appears to be upturned horizontally, the operator can properly adjust the upper supporting roller of the equipment to adjust the bolt and then rotate and adjust for 1-2 turns.
- If the plate shows a horizontal downward bending phenomenon, the adjustment bolt of the upper support roller of the leveler can be adjusted appropriately, and the left and right sides can be adjusted upward for 1-2 turns.
- The cylinder pressure of the traction roller of the leveler should be adjusted at 2-2.5MPa to prevent the plate from being indented due to excessive pressure.
Seven requirements for the maintenance of leveling machine equipment
- Every day, the surrounding area of the equipment should be cleaned in time, and the work site should be cleaned up.
- All screws should be tightened after every 10 shifts of use.
- Check the level of the machine tool every 3-4 times of use, and adjust the machine tool until it is level.
- Add No. 1 lithium-based grease or No. 3 calcium-based grease to the oil pump (for lubricating sliding bearings) every week, add mechanical oil at a ratio of 4:1, mix it into a paste, and then manually operate the oil pump to add oil to the copper sleeve of the roller seat.
- Regularly add No. 1-3 calcium-based grease to the worm gear screw and guide rail every week.
- Add No. 50 engine oil to the reducer every three months.
- The amount of oil in the box is regularly filled with No. 32 mechanical oil for the gearbox, and No. 20 mechanical oil for the movable parts of the universal joint.
Therefore, we must pay attention to some details during maintenance to ensure that every part of the equipment can be maintained. No matter what equipment, especially the leveling machine equipment, it is necessary to pay attention to regular maintenance. This is very critical and important because it is related to the service life of the equipment.