Precision Roller Leveler
PLD 4-high Roller Leveling Machine
The PLD high-strength plate leveling machine is an advanced model specifically designed according to the working conditions of high-strength plates, composite plates, explosive plates, cladding plates, and other materials. It has independent intellectual property rights.s.
PLD 4-High Plate Leveling Machine
The PLD roller leveling machine equipment belongs to forging and pressing forming equipment. Its processing principle is to make the different warping curvatures of the plate tend to be consistent through the multiple positive and negative bending of the upper and lower work rolls of the roller leveler, thereby improving the flatness of the plate and improving the stability of the plate. sex. The roller leveling machine equipment can be used for plate leveling of various materials, and can also be used for fine leveling of plates after stamping shearing, flame cutting, plasma cutting, and laser cutting. The raw material state of the plate can be cold-rolled or hot-rolled, the state of supply meets the relevant Chinese standards, and the precision of the plate after leveling and processing meets the relevant Chinese standards.
- PLD consists of multiple sets of monolithic beams.
- Each upper roller is mounted on an independent single-piece beam.
- Each monolithic beam has an independent set of drive devices.
- Each upper roller can be adjusted up and down independently or simultaneously.
- Each upper roller position is equipped with an independent set of displacement measuring devices for detection.
- The roll gap position can be easily read and set through the operation screen.
- This model has high leveling accuracy, easy feeding, little biting damage to the plate, and high production efficiency. It has been widely used in sheet metal processing with severe warpages. After leveling,
- The sheet performance is more stable.
Patented Technology: High precision and efficiency
This machine adopts single-piece beam adjustment technology. The upper roller has more pressing methods than ordinary roller levelers. In addition to the overall tilt adjustment function of the leveler roller system to achieve parallel and tilt pressing, it can also realize the roller system v-shape arrangement, the leveler can feed in both directions. The feeding end opening is enlarged, which solves the problem of difficulty in feeding the sheet material of the ordinary upper roller system’s overall tilt-adjustable leveler, shortens the auxiliary feeding time, improves the safety of personnel’s operation and equipment, and achieves rapid feeding.
At the same time, it particularly solves the problem that the middle upper roller of the ordinary leveling machine cannot be pressed down and adjusted. By pressing down each upper roller, especially the middle upper roller, to increase the reduction amount, the correction principle of overcorrection must be fully realized, the sheet metal deformation is more complete and the leveling accuracy is higher.
The upper roll is monotonous, and different roll numbers can be selected according to the thickness and strength of the sheet during leveling to reduce energy consumption:
- The upper roller is monotonous, the deformation of the sheet is more sufficient, and the leveling accuracy is high;
- The upper roll is monotonous, the roll shape arrangement has the functions of the traditional model and has a unique V-shaped arrangement, and the correction range is wider;
- The upper roll is monotonous, and different roll numbers can be selected according to the thickness and strength of the sheet during leveling to reduce energy consumption;
High stability of plate after straightening
Using the upper roller independent adjustment technology and the different roller pitch leveling technology, the bending plastic deformation rate of the plate is high, and the blind area of the plate is significantly reduced. The plate leveling process is smooth, the internal residual stress is significantly reduced, and the plate has high stability in subsequent use.
Low energy consumption
It has the function of variable roller number correction, and can use different numbers of work rollers according to different sheet thicknesses, which is beneficial to reducing energy consumption and extending the service life of the machine.
High degree of automation
Input parameters such as plate thickness, plate width, strength, etc., and the CNC system automatically calculates the reduction amount (or directly calls the leveling expert database data), completes the adjustment of the leveling and reduction process parameters, and levels the workpiece conveniently and quickly, which greatly improves the efficiency of the workpiece. Improved production efficiency
Top 6 Pros of PLD Plate Leveling Machine
- PLD Plate Leveing Machine(roller leveling machine) can feed in two directions and level in two directions;
- Multi-roller quadruple high-precision roll system, high precision roll system, high leveling precision;
- The working rolls are supported by multiple sets of backup rolls to ensure the rigidity of the roll system;
- The material of the work roll is high-strength alloy material 60CrMo, forged, quenched, and tempered and surface quenched, with a hardness of HRC60~65, good wear resistance, and impact resistance;
- The height of each set of backup rolls can be adjusted up and down independently, and at the same time, it can meet the good contact of the working rolls after long-term use or grinding;
- Back-up rollers are made of bearing steel series GCr15, quenched, with good wear resistance and impact resistance;
- High-precision roll gap control, electric adjustment, manual operation button control or adjustment through the screen of the numerical control system, the roll gap display accuracy is ±0.1mm;
- Working rolls are lubricated in a centralized way, and the buttons on the console control the lubricating action, which is convenient for lubricating and maintaining;
Equipment structure and function
PL roller leveler machine is composed of frame part, pressing mechanism, work roll assembly, backup roll assembly, main drive system, lubrication system, displacement detection device, safety protection device, electrical numerical control system, etc.
Racks and other structural parts
The frame, base, upper beam, etc. are all welded structures, which are pre-tightened by positioning keys and high-strength bolts to form an integrated frame, which ensures the strength, rigidity, and precision performance requirements of the machine tool. Stress relief treatment is carried out after structural parts are welded.
The frame has sufficient strength and rigidity to ensure the elastic deflection of the frame under the maximum load and meet the leveling needs of the plate.
The leveler is equipped with multiple sets of pressing mechanisms, and one set of pressing mechanisms corresponds to one upper roller. The pressing mechanism is composed of a brake motor, a worm gear reducer, a screw, and a screw nut. The gap between the screw is eliminated by the spring at the upper end of the movable beam. The motor drives the reducer and worm gear to make the screw move up and down to realize the up and down movement of the upper work roll, and realize the adjustment of the roll gap of the upper roll. The roll gap data is detected by the displacement sensor and displayed in digital form on the operation screen. .
The material of the working rolls of this machine is 60CrMo, forgings, after rough turning, quenching and tempering treatment to HB260-286, the surface of fine turning is quenched and then finely ground, the hardness is HRC60~65, the surface roughness is 0.8, the bearings of the working rolls are all made of high Bearings with high load carrying capacity and low friction.
Using the separate adjustment technology of the upper roll, the upper roll can be lifted up and down as a whole, and can also be lifted up and down separately. It has the parallel and oblique pressing mode of ordinary roller levelers and can form a V-shaped W pattern. The number is variable to reduce energy consumption.
The material of the backup roll is GCr15, the whole roll is quenched and finely ground after quenching, and the hardness is HRC48~54, which is lower than the hardness of the working roll and has sufficient strength and rigidity.
The backup rolls are set in multiple groups and adopt independent adjustment technology. The height of each set of backup rolls can be adjusted through the inclined iron to keep good contact between the backup rolls and the working rolls.
The main transmission adopts group drive technology, which reduces the problems of mechanical interference in traditional levelers, easy-to-twist couplings, low transmission efficiency, and large floor space. The driving part of the work roll of the leveler is divided into multiple groups, and each group is equipped with a set of independent power units. Each set of the power units is sequentially connected and driven by the main motor, coupling, reducer, and gear distribution box to drive the work rolls respectively, so the service life of the work rolls and transmission parts is greatly extended, the transmission efficiency is improved, and the operation and maintenance costs are reduced.
Digital display measuring device
The measuring device uses a sensor to measure the opening of the work roll, and the measurement data is directly displayed on the console. The display accuracy is ±0.1mm, and it has a power-off memory function, which can accurately display the stop position of the work roll.
The rotating parts of the upper and lower rolls adopt a centralized lubrication system, which can be effectively lubricated. The reducer and distribution box adopts oil-immersed lubrication. Reasonable sealing, no leakage.
CNC electrical control system
The core of the system is composed of a touch screen man-machine interface, programmable logic controller (PLC), and its peripheral circuits, sensors, and so on. Equipped with a power cabinet/operating table, the machine tool can be controlled through operation buttons or screen buttons.
- The selection of electrical components and materials conforms to national standards. The electrical and electronic equipment is reliable in operation, long in service life, strong in anti-interference ability, and good in moisture resistance.
- It has the functions of process parameter model calculation, saving, calling (manual calling), database process records, equipment status, and other real-time recording and calling functions. The system also has functions such as fault self-diagnosis and fault alarm.
- Preset the leveling process parameter library, and input (manual) sheet information (thickness, width, strength or part drawing number, etc.), the system calculates and generates roll gap adjustment process parameters as a reference, and can be modified and optimized according to the actual object, easy to operate, The process parameters of the roll gap can be stored and recalled (manually). When batch-processing products of the same specification and model, they can be directly invoked to improve production efficiency and processing quality;
- The electrical device has a safe and reliable grounding device, and there is an emergency stop button that conforms to the principles of ergonomics.
- The complete electrical system adopts a fixed operation table + electric control cabinet, the fixed operation table has built-in buttons, PLC, human-machine interface control system, and the electric control cabinet has a built-in strong electric power system.
- The machine is equipped with multiple limit switches, and the upper work roll will automatically stop when it reaches the upper and lower limit positions. The frame and console are equipped with emergency stop switches for emergency stop.
- Equipped with obvious warning signs, warning against electric shock, etc.
- Install or paste warning icons and instructions on dangerous parts, high positions, or special reminder parts to warn traffic and other equipment and people.
Working Environment and Usage Requirements
- Work System:
- Two shifts, 8 hours per shift, 250 working days a year.
- Working system: Continuous
- Kinetic energy and capacity
- Power condition: frequency 50HZ (customizable)
- Voltage 380/220VAC ±7% (three-phase five-wire) (customizable)
- Working Environment
- The working temperature is -5°C—40°C, ensuring long-term stable operation at this ambient temperature.
- Working humidity below 90%
- Equipment noise: ≤85dB, noise value tolerance is +3dB.