3 Roll Double Pinch Plate Bending Machine PRD
The upper roller of the PRD double pinch 3-roll bending machine is fixed and rotated, and the two lower rollers are respectively lifted and lowered around the fixed center arc. The two lower rollers can be easily adjusted through the CNC control system to form a symmetrical three-roller plate rolling machine type, which means that it has the function of a symmetrical 3-roll plate rolling machine at the same time.
The PRD 3 Roll Pyramid Plate Roll Machine is the best solution for bending plates with thicknesses between 3 mm and 30 mm and widths from 2000 mm to 4000 mm.
PRD 3 roll pyramid plate roll machines are available in light to very heavy capacities. It have fixed-position top rolls and two offset, or lateral, rolls, one on each side.
The PRD Pyramidal Bending Rolls generally require prebending the leading end, running the sheet through the machine to prebend the trailing end, and then switching roll rotation direction to roll the cylinder body.
Smaller PRD Bending Rolls can be mechanical, but most are hydraulic and include drop end yokes for easy extraction of the workpiece.
- Top roll fixed, the two lower rolls under a fixed turn around the center arc movement take-off and landing, two lower rolls separate movements canroll up or down with.
- The 3 rolls are work roll to ensure that any thickness of the metal plate sent to a good rolling function.
- Due to the location of the three roller can rely on the close,to bending a small diameter circle workpiece and correction circle.
- Easy to operate, roll bending ways to diversify.
- High-quality hardened rolls.
- Simple movement(horizontal and vertical movement of a synthetic campaign to lift the arc trajectory), a small fault.
- Hydraulic drop end contributes to removing work-piece easily
- The bottom roller always moves in an orbital way with help of hydraulic pistons
- Plate rolling process, always in a state of clamping, the deviation will not slide.
- The work of the three-roll, roll the same track.
- Rollers work in any state to release the space work out, no need to reach the top position.
- Microcomputer control, synchronization accuracy of ±0.2mm. Useful movable control panel.
- The lateral and top support rack
- Ground and polished rolls for special material
- Safety cable
- Extended shafts for section bending dies
- Drop end yokes for easy extraction of the workpiece