Mini CO2 Extractor
Tabletop CO2 Extractor
L-100 & L-200 super safe tabletop co2 extractor is a laboratory-scale semi-automated complete set of desktop co2 extractors used to study the feasibility of supercritical fluid technology in a variety of analysis and process designs.
L-Series Tabletop CO2 Extractor
L-Series Tabletop CO2 Extractor is a desktop supercritical CO2 extraction equipment with one CO2 extraction vessel and two CO2 extraction vessels. The extraction working medium is CO2, and the working medium CO2 can be recycled. The inner wall of the L-Series Tabletop CO2 Extractor container, pipelines, and valves in contact with biomass is made of 304 stainless steel with acid and alkali resistance and is suitable for food hygiene requirements, and the inner wall of the container, pipelines, and valves in contact with hot and cold water They are also made of 304 stainless steel.
Read More: CO2 Extraction Vessels: 4 Basics, 6 Special Requirements, 7 Important Parts
The design pressure of the L-Series Tabletop CO2 Extractor is 38MPa, and the maximum working pressure is 35MPa. The design service life of the pressure vessel is 20 years. During the whole process of design, manufacture, inspection, installation, and commissioning of the L-Series Tabletop CO2 Extractor, the requirements of relevant current and effective Chinese standards and regulations are strictly implemented.
Top 3 Pros for CO2 Cannabis TableTop Extraction Equipment
- The L-Series Tabletop CO2 Extractor is equipped with a PLC control system and can be used for supercritical CO2 extraction and supercritical reaction.
- Equipped with a PLC control system, it can be used for supercritical CO2 extraction and supercritical reaction.
- L-Series Tabletop CO2 Extractor does not require large-scale capital investment like fully automatic control equipment, it is a piece of economical and practical equipment. Whether it is for repetitive experiments in the laboratory or the development and optimization of process technology, L-Series Tabletop CO2 Extractor can provide excellent services and the versatility of supercritical extraction/reaction.
Read More: Supercritical carbon dioxide
Top 4 main units parameter table of Tabletop CO2 Extractor
|Item||Unit Name||Quantity||Specifications||Technical Description|
|1||CO2 extraction vessel||1||Volume: 100- 200mL|
Design pressure: 38 MPa
Maximum working pressure: 35 MPa
Working temperature: 20℃-70℃.
|Including stress analysis design, the cylinder body and water jacket are made of 304;|
The CO2 extraction vessel sets the pressure and temperature detection points, and manually adjusts the pressure to ensure that the pressure in the CO2 extraction vessel is always within the range of CO2 extraction process parameters;
A safety valve and an exhaust port are installed at the outlet of the CO2 extraction vessel.
|2||CO2 separation vessel||2||Volume: 50mL(Ⅰ)/20mL(Ⅱ)|
Design pressure: 25MPa
Maximum working pressure: 20MPa
Working temperature: 20℃-70℃.
|The material of the cylinder of the CO2 separation vessel is 304|
CO2 separation vessel set pressure, the temperature detection point
Manually adjust the pressure to ensure that the pressure in the CO2 extraction vessel is always within the range of CO2 extraction process parameters
A safety valve and an emptying port are installed at the outlet of the CO2 separation vessel
Design pressure: 16MPa
Working pressure: 14MPa
Design temperature: 5~55℃
|The material of the cylinder is 304|
|4||CO2 extraction pump||1||CO2 flow: 5L/h|
Outlet pressure: 40MPa
Oil pump self-circulation cooling
CO2 extraction pump head with the cooling system
Wet material 304
Top five features of BIT’s tabletop CO2 extractor for cannabis
BIT’s tabletop CO2 extractor for cannabis is a small-scale extraction tool designed for cannabis growers and small business owners. It is portable and compact, making it ideal for locations where space is limited. The equipment operates by compressing and liquefying the CO2 gas, which is then used as a solvent to extract the desirable compounds from the cannabis plant.
Here are some features of tabletop CO2 extractors for cannabis:
- Size and Portability: The tabletop CO2 extractor is small, lightweight, and easily transportable. It can fit on a lab bench or small table, making it ideal for those with limited space or who perform extractions on a small scale.
- Built-in Temperature and Pressure Gauges: These gauges allow the operator to adjust the temperature and pressure inside the extractor with precision at the PLC control touch screen, which is essential for producing consistent extractions.
- Automated Operation: BIT’s tabletop CO2 extractors have an automated operation feature that prevents under and over-extraction, ensuring a consistent yield batch to batch.
- Safety Features: Tabletop CO2 extractors of BIT come with safety features such as built-in pressure relief valves and automatic shut off if the pressure or temperature goes beyond a designated limit, ensuring safety for operators and preventing equipment damage.
- High-Quality Yields: With precise control of temperature and pressure, our tabletop CO2 extractors produce high-quality cannabis oil with high levels of terpenes, cannabinoids, and flavonoids. The extract is free from any residual solvents or impurities.
Read More: Supercritical CO2 Extraction Machine: What is it? Three Types. 4 Tips for CO2 Extraction