Best 1 lb Supercritical CO2 Extractor For Home
Small CO2 Extraction Machine For Sale
Small CO2 Extraction Machine: They have affordable(1 to 2 lb CO2 extractors are very cheap) and high-quality engineered with a larger extraction capacity than tabletop CO2 extractors, from 500 to 10,000 ml.
In exceptional cases, the Small CO2 Extraction Machine is equipped with two CO2 extraction vessels or a supercritical CO2 fractionation column, they are used for scale-up experiments of CO2 extraction processes.
What is a small CO2 extraction machine?
The small CO2 extraction machine is usually used in the laboratory of the extraction company, and some individuals also use it in household CO2 extraction equipment to extract plant essential oils.
It is mainly used for small CO2 extraction experiments to obtain fine extraction parameters, and the extraction capacity needs to be small so that it will not require more investment and waste of raw materials. After obtaining suitable extraction process parameters, the extraction company will use them for large-scale industrial production or medium-scale scale-up experiments to verify the rationality of the obtained extraction process.
Read More: CO2 Extraction Machine: 3 Types, 4 Tips For CO2 Extraction, 5 Notes To Choose The Right CO2 Extractors
Why is a small CO2 extraction machine? Because the extraction vessel, biomass basket, separation vessel, and piping of a large-capacity extraction machine are large relative to laboratory-scale CO2 extractors, a considerable portion of the CO2 extract will adhere to the above-mentioned on the walls of the container and pipeline, thus affecting the accuracy of the experimental parameters.
Read More: What is the supercritical CO2?
The main components
BIT’s L series small CO2 extraction machine consists of two pumps, one for carbon dioxide, the other for co-solvent, an extraction vessel (a second extraction vessel is optional for vessels larger than 200ml), and two/three separations container, and a separate cooler and heater. It can reach a maximum pressure (Pmax) of 1050 bar (100 to 200 ml machines are designed to work at 350 bar, 0.5-5 liters are designed to work at 500 bar, optional maximum pressure: 1050 bar;) and a maximum temperature (Tmax) of 85 °C. There are three pressure set points: the first for the extraction vessel, the second for separation vessel 1, and the third for separation vessel 2.
Read More: CO2 Extraction Vessels: 4 Basics, 6 Special Requirements, 7 Important Parts
Standard models of small CO2 extraction machines
We offer the following types of small CO2 extractors: 500mL, 1000mL, 2000mL, 5000mL, and 6000mL.
Highly recommended: 6000 mL(5+1L) Small CO2 Extraction Machine
5+1L supercritical co2 extractor is a multi-purpose small-batch CO2 extraction machine, which has two extractors with different capacities (1L+5L);
It means that it can work in the extraction capacity of 1L or 5L (5L CO2 extraction vessel can hold 1 pound to 3 pounds of dry material per batch.), which is very important for the work of the laboratory because you can use it to carry out small experiments under the capacity of 1L, and then enlarge the test results to 5L capacity for testing, Prove that the extraction data is reliable, and prepare for large-scale commercial or industrial production.
- Free choice between 1L and 5L laboratory supercritical extractor
- High-flow supercritical CO2
- Selective extraction, scalable experiment, adjustability, strict quality test
- Supercritical fluid experiments are sometimes limited by the number of raw materials to be extracted, and experiments can only be carried out in a small number.
- Experiments with relatively large-capacity extractor equipment will certainly not have as high accuracy as the process parameters obtained by small-capacity extractor equipment;
- Then a constant CO2 extractor capacity can no longer meet the experimental requirements, so we have introduced two CO2 extractors with different capacities (1L and 5L);
- You can freely choose the appropriate container in the experiment, for example, use a 0.5-pound (1L) extractor Small-scale experiments are carried out on the equipment.
- When the experiment is successful, 2.5-pound (5L) extractor equipment is used to scale up the experiment to confirm the reliability of the process data and the possibility of large-scale production.
- Owning an L-0105 supercritical CO2 extraction machine, in fact, has laboratory equipment for small and pilot tests.
- 0.5-2 lbs/h variable frequency adjustable co-solvent adding system
- Full-spectrum oil and/or terpene extraction experiment without any solvent
- PLC control can be operated without any special skills
- The CO2 extraction flowchart panel controls the extraction and separation on and off
- The extract tests can be completed within 60 minutes.
- Including a one-year warranty and fast parts replacement, priority technical service, and contact with our scientific team.
List Table of Standard Small CO2 Extraction Machine
Event and Update
Six Differences Between the Supercritical Fluid Extraction and Liquid-Liquid Extraction
The viscosity, thermal conductivity, and diffusivity of supercritical fluid are quite different from those in a normal state. Three advantages of supercritical fluid transport Why should supercritical…
Design of continuous CO2 extractor with piston silo chain
Piston silo CO2 extraction kettle and seal structure design In order to extract the mixture of different components in the piston silo, different piston silos can be designed for staged pressure extra…
Four chemical properties of supercritical fluid
Hydrogen bond The quantity and stability of the hydrogen bonds contained in the fluid in the supercritical state and the normal state are changed. Temperature and pressure are the influencing factors …