Working and living in a high-decibel noise environment for a long time will make people feel tired, irritated, distracted, and unresponsive in the brain, and even cause accidents due to operational errors. Therefore, noise should be regarded as supercritical CO2 A major contamination of fluid extraction machines is controlled.
Four Measures for Noise Control of CO2 Extraction Equipment
In the article “Analysis Of Four Pollution Sources In Supercritical CO2 Extraction“, we know the noise source of the compressor, and we can reduce the noise from the sound source.
Only by starting with equipment, technology, operation, and management can the level of noise be effectively reduced and controlled.
Measure 1#: Reduce the noise of the supercritical CO2 extraction compressor
- The CO2 extraction pump compressor can be equipped with an exhaust muffler at the power end;
- When installing the compressor of the CO2 extraction machine, keep appropriate clearances for each cylinder, maintain the compressor frequently, and replace damaged and worn parts in time;
- Maintain a good cooling system and lubrication system in operation;
- Control the load of the compressor within the normal range, strictly prohibit overload or low load operation;
- It is forbidden to compress the compressor with liquid;
- In addition to the correct maintenance and repair of condensers and compressors, the operation management should also be strengthened, especially at the high-pressure end, try to let the refrigerator run at full load when possible, which is conducive to the stable operation of the unit and reduce noise; at the same time, The discharge temperature and discharge pressure of the condenser are controlled within a certain range. It is strictly forbidden to run the condenser with liquid; Enclosures.
Measure 2#: The Control of Pump Noise
- The main ways to reduce the noise of the pump are: choose the CO2 extraction pump of the regular manufacturer, because the parameters of the CO2 extraction pump are carefully designed in the design process of those pumps, the radial clearance between the impeller and the guide volute is reasonable, and the structure and The hydraulic design reduces noise sources.
- Secondly, from the point of view of the installation, the alignment between the rotors, the concentricity between the pump and the driver, regular maintenance, anti-noise measures, and increased foundation strength can also be installed around the CO2 extraction pump and motor with fiber or foam sound-absorbing materials. The sound insulation cover can effectively reduce the harmful high-frequency noise of 25~30Hz.
- In terms of operation, the operating procedures of the CO2 extraction pump should be strictly implemented, and the pressure of the pump, low flow, and overload operation is strictly prohibited to reduce noise.
Measure 3#: Noise control of water flow, air flow, venting, etc.
- Water flow noise control mainly lies in controlling the water flow noise of water cooling towers. According to the analysis of the formation of water flow noise, the impact force between the downstream water column and the pool surface should be reduced as much as possible.
- The deflector energy dissipation plate and the spiral deflector energy dissipation plate can be used, so that the total noise can be reduced by 78dB(A).
- The basic principle is: before the water column falls into the surface of the sump, the height difference of the water column has a step transition, which consumes part of the potential energy, and then the water column is converted into a water film into the sump by a diversion fluid, which can make the water column flow into the sump. Splashing noise has been fundamentally improved and effectively reduced, while also improving the heat exchange effect.
- In the case of ensuring the process, try to reduce the unnecessary pressure difference, which can reduce the noise caused by the throttling of the fluid, and adopt insulation measures for the pipeline, which can achieve the purpose of cold preservation while reducing the gas flow noise.
Measure 4#: Noise Control in the Design Process
- The process design and layout are reasonable and compact, and the host equipment with excellent performance is selected to fundamentally reduce the noise index. The entire production process is controlled by automatic programs to minimize the contact between operators and noise sources;
- Take special sound insulation and shock elimination measures for noisy equipment. Such as setting up a soundproof room for the compressor, etc.
- It is recommended to use double-layer aluminum alloy glass in the central control room to make the noise and sound pressure level in the control room comply with environmental protection standards
- Shorten the flow distance of raw materials, products, etc. in the pipeline as much as possible.