Control of Air Pollution
The control of gas pollution in the CO2 extraction process should mainly start with management:
- Take effective measures for leakage points of the device (especially valves and other places) to prevent and block leakage in time;
- The nitrogen of the purging equipment should be recovered or recycled as much as possible;
- Strengthen management when loading and unloading biomass in the device, operate in strict accordance with the loading and unloading procedures of materials and deal with scattered biomass in time to avoid gas pollution caused by biomass volatilization;
- Minimize the venting volume of the supercritical CO2 extraction system, thereby reducing gas pollution.
Control of oil and water pollution
The oil pollution control of supercritical CO2 extraction equipment also mainly starts from the management of the CO2 extraction process, and they have the following pollution sources:
- Lubricating oil for CO2 extraction pump: Due to frequent refueling and manual refueling oil transfer process, the lubricating oil is scattered more, causing oil pollution. It is suggested to change manual refueling to automatic refueling to reduce the process of oil transfer, which can reduce the pollution of lubricating oil.
- Water pollution: Strictly speaking, there should be no water pollution in supercritical CO2 fluid extraction machines, so water pollution is completely controllable.
As mentioned above, the sewage of the supercritical CO2 fluid extraction system comes from the washing water (including some oil pollution) of the CO2 extraction equipment and the site. Quantify the flushing times of the device from the management point of view, such as reducing the conversion of the device as much as possible to avoid cross-contamination, and at the same time reducing the water consumption for each flushing, and recycling the flushing water, and then reuse the flushing water after treatment.
Treatment of Solid Biomass Pollution
The biomass pulverization section in the CO2 extraction process is equipped with a suction dust collector. According to the characteristics of the processing object, the biomass scattered or discarded during the feeding process and the solid raffinate after treatment are used for comprehensive utilization of biomass. For example, by adding Certain components are processed into feed, thus turning waste into treasure.