6 daily maintenance requirements
Correct use and reasonable maintenance can prolong the service life of the plate rolling machine and reduce the repair cost. The maintenance work of the four-roll plate rolling machine mainly includes the following points:
- The work must be carried out under normal operation and good lubrication, and the lubrication system must be strictly implemented.
- Develop a regular inspection and repair system.
- When all vulnerable parts are excessively worn or lose their original performance requirements, the parts should be replaced in time, and if the parts are damaged, they should be repaired in time.
- During use, pay attention to the temperature of each part. The temperature of the oil in the tank must not exceed 60°C.
- The hydraulic transmission system should be checked and cleaned regularly, and the failed hydraulic components should be adjusted and replaced in time. Maintain the specified oil level in the oil tank to minimize the pollution of hydraulic oil. Check the degree of deterioration of hydraulic oil for at least half a year. For example, all live parts of the electrical system should be properly grounded, and all electrical components should be regularly repaired, dusted, and damaged and failed components replaced in time.
- The workplace is not allowed to pile up materials casually, and the oxide skin should be cleaned in time.
10 Safety Precautions for Operation
- Operators should understand the structure and performance of the four-roller plate bending machine, be familiar with the operation method of the control system and the bending process of the workpiece, and strictly abide by the safety operation matters.
- Before starting and stopping, all buttons of the electric control system of the four-roller bending machine must be placed in their original positions.
- In the process of use, the oil supply of each lubrication point of the plate bending machine should be checked frequently to make the oil supply of each lubrication point suitable.
- During the operation of the plate rolling machine, if irregular noise, shock, vibration, or oil leakage is found, it should be stopped immediately for maintenance.
- In the process of use, each transmission mechanism and connecting parts should be checked frequently to keep them free from looseness and damage.
- Unleveled welds are not allowed, and unleveled steel plates are directly rolled on the rolling machine.
- When the steel plate enters the bending machine, it must be perpendicular to the center line of the roll.
- During the rolling process, the lower roll and side roll of the plate bending machine is not allowed to rise and fall at the same time.
- It is not allowed to feed to the bending radius of the reel at one time, and special attention should be paid when coiling thick plates.
- The unloading work is carried out after the bottom roll and the side roll are lowered to the lowest position and turned over.