The plate rolling machine is centrally controlled by the mobile console.
- The micro-control system includes hardware parts such as the main electric cabinet and control cabinet and special control software. Adopt a high-reliability intelligent high-speed PLC programmable controller. The system has many functions such as man-machine dialogue, fault self-diagnosis, the intelligent judgment of operation errors, monitoring of various moving parts of the machine tool, logic processing, power-off memory, editing, modification, and storage of 100 sets of operating data for rolling parameters, etc. Realized manual operation mode and automatic operation mode
- switch of the system has the advantages of strong anti-interference ability, long service life, shock resistance, and stable operation.
- The system has two sets of operating systems, automatic control, and manual control, which can be easily switched.
- The sensor adopts BRSEN brand products to ensure position accuracy and realize the position monitoring of each work roll.
Five Major Functions of PR4 4-Roll Plate Rolling Machine
- The programmable function of man-machine dialogue: input workpiece plate thickness, reel radius, and correction coefficient, and the microcomputer automatically calculates and optimizes all the steps of the rolling plate process, realizing automatic control of plate forming.
- Fault self-diagnosis display and intelligent judgment function of operation error
- Real-time display of the absolute position of both ends of the front roller
- Real-time display of the absolute position of both ends of the rear roller
- The absolute position of both ends of the lower roller is displayed in real-time
- Real-time display of inclination (degrees) of the front and rear side rollers and both ends of the lower roller
- The soft and hard limit protection function of each moving part;
- Power-off memory function: that is, when the power is suddenly cut off in the middle of the operation or the whole machine is powered off after the coiling is finished, and the position of the upper and lower rollers changes for some reason after the power is turned on again, the PLC system will automatically track and display the actual position accurately.
- Safety protection function: When an unexpected situation occurs, the operator can conveniently and timely shut down the equipment and system to ensure the safety of equipment and personnel.
Main technical indicators
- MTBF: ≥20,000 hours
- Display accuracy: ≤ ±0.1mm
- Synchronization accuracy: ≤ ±0.1mm when lower roller lift and side roller tilt lift displacement are synchronously controlled
- Sensor displacement resolution: ≤0.1mm
- The four-roll plate bending machine is composed of an industrial control computer, a programmable logic controller (PLC), its digital and analog expansion modules and its peripheral circuits, displacement sensors, etc.
- Communicate with the programmable controller through a dedicated communication cable to obtain data such as the displacement of the lower roll, the displacement of the front and rear side rolls I and II cylinders, hydraulic pads I, II, balance cylinders, overturning cylinders, etc., and the input and output status of the PLC.
- The computer and PLC synthesize the above information, and after intelligent processing, control the output of the PLC, and through the intermediate relay control the peripheral electrical appliances, control the operation of the motor, and the switch of the hydraulic valve to achieve the purpose of controlling the normal operation of the system and maintaining the operation accuracy of the system. At the same time, the computer control system displays various data and information such as displacement, alarm, and output status on the computer screen in a combination of graphics and text.
The PLC system can display a variety of real-time data and roll-bending information
The system is advanced in design, good in operation performance, safe and reliable in operation, good in fault tolerance, and has the following functions:
Communicate with the programmable controller through a dedicated communication cable to obtain data such as the four displacements of the front and rear sides of the side roller, PLC input, and output status. The computer and PLC integrate the above information, control the output of the PLC through intelligent processing, control the peripheral electrical appliances through the intermediate relay, control the operation of the motor, and switch the hydraulic valve to achieve the purpose of controlling the normal operation of the system.
Read More: Bending machine Wikipedia