What is a hydraulic system?
The hydraulic system is a complete set of devices that use oil as the working medium, use the pressure energy of the oil, and control the valve and other accessories to operate the hydraulic actuator, including power components, actuators, control components, auxiliary components (accessories), and hydraulic components. Oil. The output characteristics of the prime mover often cannot ideally match the requirements of the actuator (force, speed, displacement). Therefore, some kind of transmission device is needed to appropriately transform the output of the prime mover to meet the requirements of the working mechanism. The hydraulic system is a device that uses the hydraulic principle to realize this transformation function.
The composition of the hydraulic system
The hydraulic system is a hydraulic source device or a
including a control valve composed of a hydraulic pump, a driving motor, a fuel tank, a directional valve, a throttle valve, and a relief valve. Supply oil according to the flow direction, pressure, and flow required by the driving device. It is suitable for various machines where the driving device is separated from the hydraulic station. Connect the hydraulic station and the driving device (cylinder or motor) with oil pipes, and the hydraulic system can realize various regulations. Actions.
What is a hydraulic power station?
The hydraulic station is also known as the hydraulic pump station. The motor drives the oil pump to rotate. The pump sucks oil from the oil tank and pumps oil to convert the mechanical energy into the pressure energy of the hydraulic oil. The hydraulic valve realizes the hydraulic oil through the manifold block (or valve combination). After the flow is adjusted, it is transmitted to the oil cylinder or oil motor of the hydraulic machine through the external pipeline, so as to control the change in the direction of the hydraulic machine, the magnitude of the force, and the speed of the speed, and promote various hydraulic machines to do work.
The hydraulic station is an independent hydraulic device. It supplies oil according to the requirements of the driving device (host) and controls the direction, pressure, and flow of the oil flow. It is suitable for various hydraulic machines where the host and the hydraulic device can be separated. The motor drives the oil pump. Rotating, the pump sucks oil from the oil tank and pumps oil, converting the mechanical energy into the pressure energy of the hydraulic oil.
Plate bending machine hydraulic system
The hydraulic system of the plate bending machine is mainly used for equipment in the iron and steel industry such as hot rolling and cold rolling. The hydraulic system of the plate rolling machine can provide a huge power source for the host equipment. The vibration hydraulic control system and its control precision have a decisive influence on product quality.
5 major components make up the hydraulic system of the plate bending machine
The specific components of the hydraulic system of the plate bending machine can be divided into five major parts: power components, also known as oil pumps, actuators, also known as oil cylinders or hydraulic motors, control components, also known as various valves, auxiliary members, and working medium.
- Control elements: Control elements include pressure valves, flow valves, and directional valves. The function of the control element is to steplessly adjust the speed of the hydraulic motor according to the needs and to adjust and control the pressure, flow, and flow direction of the working liquid in the hydraulic system.
- Actuator: The actuator converts the hydraulic energy of the liquid into mechanical energy.
- Power element: The function of the power element is to convert the mechanical energy of the prime mover into hydraulic energy; it is the power part of the hydraulic transmission. The function of the power element is to steplessly adjust the speed of the hydraulic motor according to the needs and to adjust and control the pressure, flow, and flow direction of the working fluid in the hydraulic system.
- Auxiliary components: Auxiliary components include pressure gauges, oil filters, energy storage devices, coolers, pipe fittings, high-pressure ball valves, quick-change joints, hose assemblies, pressure measuring joints, and fuel tanks.
- Working medium: The working medium refers to the hydraulic oil or emulsion in various hydraulic transmissions of the rolling machine.