The plate rolling machine is already widely used. Generally speaking, we often see it in chemical, brewing, manufacturing, and other industries. So it is an indispensable device in these fields.
- We must roll the plate strictly according to the capacity parameters of the plate rolling machine given by the manufacturer. The thickness and length of the coil should not be greater than the instructions issued by the factory, and the yield strength of the plate should be less than the parameters given by the manufacturer.
- It is not allowed to roll directly on the machine without flattened welds and unleveled steel plates. When the metal plate enters the bending rolls, it must be perpendicular to the center line of the roller.
- According to the provisions in the lubrication diagram in the operation manual of the plate rolling machine, add oil to each oil cup lubrication and artificial lubrication points as required.
- During the operation, once it is found that the plate rolling machine has irregular noise, impact, and other abnormal phenomena, it should be stopped immediately for an inspection.
- After the power is turned on, carry out the forward and reverse directions of the lower roll and the lifting and lowering of the top roll, and check whether there is any abnormal stuck phenomenon in each movement.
- Operate in strict accordance with the processing procedures and operation methods of the plate rolling machine. When the upper roller is lifted to a certain position, attention should be paid to the stable operation of the equipment.
- Operators should coordinate with each other in their work and obey the command of the person in charge of the on-site work. It is forbidden to start the plate rolling machine without y’s permission.
- When the main drive of the plate rolling machine stops, the upper roller can be lifted and lowered, the overturned bearing can be tilted and reset, and the upper roller can be lifted.
- When carrying out the plate rolling operation of the large-scale pipe rolling machine, you should dress according to the regulations. You should not wear loose clothes or a safety helmet, and your hair should be tucked in the hat. Use work gloves, and puncture-resistant shoes, especially to prevent your hands from being crushed by the steel plate and rolled in together with the steel plate.
- When lifting the steel plate or reel with a crane, do not collide with the Sheet Metal Rolling Machine, and pay attention that there is no staff staying under the workpiece.
- After the rolling machine is finished, the finished material should be emptied, and the power should be turned off in time.
The 11 points introduced above are about the issues that need to be paid attention to during the use of the CNC plate rolling machine. You can simply understand it. If you encounter problems in the later stage, you can continue to pay attention to our website updates.