W24s-600 Profile Bending Machine
W24-600 Section Bending Machine Specification
|Min.bending DIA(mm):||Φ5000||Min.bending DIA(mm):||Φ2000|
|Min.bending DIA(mm):||Φ4000||Min.bending DIA(mm):||Φ10000|
|Min.bending DIA(mm):||Φ30000||Min.bending DIA(mm):||Φ4500|
|Min.bending DIA(mm):||Φ8000||Min.bending DIA(mm):||Φ6000|
|Min.bending DIA(mm):||Φ6000||Min.bending DIA(mm):||Φ6000|
|Sectional modulus cm3:||500-600||Bending speed:||6 Meters/Minute|
|Material yield limit(Mpa):||250||Motor power (KW):||45|
Click here to download the Operation Manual of the BR600 Angle Bending Machine;
1. The equipment is small in size, compact and reasonable in structure, reliable in performance, convenient in operation and maintenance, and its bending precision meets industry standards;
2. With pre-bending function at the end of the profile, the bending of the workpiece can be completed without turning the head once.
3. Structural form; three-roller arc type.
4. Drive mode; all three work rolls are main drive rollers, which are realized by hydraulic motor and gears.
The position of the upper roller is fixed. The two lower rollers are lifted and driven by hydraulic pressure.
The arc can be lifted and circulated around the fixed rotation center. The lifting displacement screen is displayed.
The work roll is provided with a supporting roller and a correcting and guiding device, so as to ensure the rolling quality of the asymmetric cross-section profile;
5. Roller correction rolls allow three movements:
a, can do lifting movements;
b. It can perform arc lifting movement with the lower roller at the same time;
c. It can do rotary motion at the same time, digital display of motion state, eye-catching and intuitive, observing the forming quality of the profile in the rolling process at any time;
6. Configurable independent mobile console, convenient operation and use;
7. Bed: The bed adopts Q235 steel plate welded structure, the main steel plate thickness is 16mm, and the internal stress is relieved by annealing. The strength and rigidity are in accordance with national and industry standards;
8. Through the replacement of molds, angles of steel, flat steel, channel steel, I-beam, H-shaped steel, square tube and round tube can be bent;
9. Spindle support; three work roll spindles are supported by self-aligning rollers;
10. The mould adopts 42CrMoV alloy steel forgings, quenched and tempered HB260～300, and surface quenched HRC45-55, with good mechanical properties, high strength, strong wear resistance, suitable for high load working and long service life;
11. The rotation of the three roller shafts is rolling friction, and the bearings of the shaft diameter part of the working roller adopt rolling bearings suitable for low speed, heavy load and large torque, and have small reactive power loss and high work efficiency, and are energy-saving products;
12. The use of a turning arm instead of the trajectory track motion overcomes the disadvantages of large hurdles such as difficulty in manufacturing, wear, and large coefficient of friction. Reduced wearing parts and extended machine life. Using the arm and cylinder to push the roller shafts on both sides, the principle of energy saving and labor saving lever is applied to reduce the reactive power loss.
BR600 Angle Bending Machine is mainly composed of bed part, side roll part, idler part, transmission part, electrical part and hydraulic system, mould and so on.
The fuselage of the machine is a steel plate welded structure, and the internal stress is eliminated by annealing treatment.
The angle bending machine has sufficient strength and stiffness to satisfy the bending of the profile in the range of the machine.
Replacement of the mold can be rolled angle steel, flat steel, steel, channel steel, I-beam, round steel, steel pipe and other profiles.
BR600 Angle Bending Machine is a kind of high efficient processing equipment for various special-shaped steels, such as roll bending angle steel, channel steel, I-steel, flat steel, Square steel, round steel and so on.
NBIT's BR600 Angle Roller Machine are designed for vertical or horizontal position with a maximum bending capacity of 300mm. Heavy-duty and rigid parts have a high section modulus grade, and the reinforced engineering host design outperforms the competition model.
The separate link support for each axis helps to increase the rigidity of the roller axis and the accuracy of the radius. The increased distance between the lower shaft and the shaft helps the machine to adapt to a wide variety of profiles. Larger hydraulic cylinders increase the capacity of the machine.