B3D-13-3 3-dimensional CNC aluminum profile bending
Profile section bending process
B3D-13-3 3-dimensional aluminum profile bending is suitable for processing profiles of different cross-sections. The equipment has 3 sets of rollers and 2 sets of idlers, and photoelectric positioning;
Through the roller matching the section of the profile, using the principle of three points to form a circle, the displacement (Y-axis direction) of the intermediate roller (pressure roller) is automatically controlled, so that the profile can be bent once or multiple times between the three sets of rollers. (X-axis direction) to the required radius;
Through the automatic lifting (Z-axis direction) of the idler, the profiles can form different curvatures in the Z-axis direction, so as to achieve the required three-dimensional bending effect;
The length of the feed is collected by the encoder, and the rotation of the roller is controlled by the motion control system, which automatically matches the linear speed of the roller;
At the same time, the displacement of the roller, the feed of the intermediate pressure roller, and the height change of the idler are all controlled by a fully closed-loop CNC AC servo control system to meet the requirements of high thrust and high precision.
B-3D-13-3 CNC aluminum profile bending machine is widely used in the bending of various non-standard metal aluminum profiles in building doors, windows, curtain walls, decoration, automobile industry, high-speed rail, bathroom, ship, advertising and other industries
It can bend various shapes (including C-shaped, U-shaped, full circle, ellipse, combination of multiple radii, etc.). It is an ideal equipment for professional bending companies.
|Roller speed:||1-15 rpm|
|Repeated positioning accuracy of Z-axis push rod:||≤0.01mm|
|Maximum torque of X axis:||2500 N.m|
|Y-axis push rod thrust:||13 tons|
|Z-axis push rod thrust:||3 tons|
|Repeated positioning accuracy of Y-axis push rod:||≤0.01mm|
|Z-axis idler positioning accuracy:||≤0.01mm|
|Y-axis feed range:||0-300mm|
|Z axis lifting range:||0-120mm|
|Minimum processing radius:||100mm (one-time forming, no wrinkles)|
|Machinable profile:||Maximum width 150mm|
|Maximum axial height 200mm|
|External dimensions of the host:||1600mm*1200mm*1500mm|
|Weight of the whole machine:||1100kg|
- The equipment is equipped with 3 driving rollers, all of which are active work rollers. This prevents the profile from slipping in the rollers.
- The hydraulic pressure can reach 30 tons, which can easily bend various aluminum profiles.
- All products can be bent and formed at one time, with high efficiency and no wear; they can also be bent and formed as many times as needed
- The three sets of rollers are all controlled by CNC numerical control devices, which move smoothly and can be accurately positioned.
Positioning accuracy: +/-0.02mm.
- The fixed work roll spacing can be adjusted in different positions according to user needs, that is, the positions of the two rolls can be adjusted to different spacings.
- It has the function of intelligent calculation and compensation of material rebound amount. For the same radius bend, the device can automatically calculate the amount of springback. In this way, it is unnecessary to waste too much material and time when bending different arcs.
- The device can store a certain amount of programs (depending on the memory space), and enter as detailed information as possible in the program for easy and easy identification the next time you use it
- Can bend various aluminum profiles (ordinary aluminum, broken bridge aluminum, aluminum-plastic aluminum, aluminum-plastic) and rectangular steel pipes, etc.
- The equipment adopts horizontally placed profiles that can adapt to different sizes and weights.
- It can be controlled manually or automatically, and the operation is flexible.
- A variety of different feed speeds can be set in each program step, which greatly improves the quality of the workpiece and meets the productivity requirements.
|Control system:||Japanese “Panasonic Panasonic” program controller|
|Operation screen:||Taiwan “Weinen” 10-inch touch color screen|
|AC servo system:||ESTUN, servo drive and servo motor.|
|Low-voltage electrical components:||Schneider|
|Position detection switch:||Schneider|
|Deceleration device:||Super Borel|
|Encoder:||TEP, equipped with anti-interference module, good arc repeatability.|
|Adopts dual-drive grating ruler, equipped with anti-interference module, and has good arc repeatability.|
PROFILE BENDING MACHINE
All W24 series section bending machine can bend copper, carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum profiles.
Angle, channel, beam, flat bar, round & square bar,pipe,square tube.
CNC aluminum profile bending machine.
Suitable for bending of aluminum profiles for automobiles, doors and windows
Small section bender, with manual and semi-hydraulic drives, can bend profiles other than beam.
Section bending methods of metal profiles and the corresponding bending capabilities of various BIT models.
Select the items you want to follow based on the links below.