1, mechanical technical requirements
1.1 The equipment is small in size, compact and reasonable in structure, reliable in performance, convenient in operation and maintenance, and its bending accuracy meets industry standards;
1.2, with profile pre-bending function, once the material is not turned around to complete the bending of the workpiece;
1.3. Structure: Four-roller arc type.
1.4. Drive master type: All three work rolls are main drive rollers, which are realized by hydraulic motors and gears. The position of the upper roller is fixed, and the two lower rollers are lifted and driven by hydraulic pressure. The arc can be lifted and moved around the fixed rotation center. The screen shows that the work roll is provided with a supporting roller and a correcting guide device, so as to ensure the rolling quality of the asymmetric cross-section profile;
1.5, roller correction roller can achieve three movements:
A. You can do lifting exercises.
B. It can perform arc lifting movement with the lower roller at the same time;
C. It can do rotary motion at the same time, the digital display of motion state, eye-catching and intuitive, at any time to observe the forming quality of the profile in the rolling process;
1.6. It is equipped with an independent mobile console, which is easy to operate and use.
1.7. Bed: The bed adopts Q235 steel plate welding structure, and the internal stress is relieved by annealing. The strength and rigidity meet the requirements of national and industry standards;
1.8, through the replacement of the mold can be bent angle steel, flat steel, channel steel, I-beam, light rail, steel pipe and other profiles;
1.9, spindle support: the four work roll spindles are self-aligning roller bearings.
1.10, the mold uses 42CrMo forgings, quenched and tempered HB235 ~ 270, and the overall quenching, comprehensive mechanical properties, high strength, strong wear resistance, suitable for high load work, long service life.
1.11. The rotation of the three roller shafts is rolling friction. The bearings of the shaft diameter part of the working roller adopt rolling bearings suitable for low speed, heavy load, and large torque, and have small reactive power loss and high work efficiency, and are energy-saving products.
1.12. The trailing arm adopts non-trajectory motion, which overcomes the disadvantages such as difficulty in manufacturing, easy wear, and large friction coefficient caused by the slide track. Reduced wearing parts and extended machine life. Using the arm and cylinder to push the roller shafts on both sides, the principle of energy saving and labor saving lever is applied to reduce the reactive power loss.
2, hydraulic system and electrical control system configuration requirements
2.1. The main valve groups in this equipment hydraulic system are selected Yuci Oil Research products. The valve group is a cast runner, with large flow, low resistance, low pressure loss, and low heat, making the machine performance more reliable.
2.2. The hydraulic pipeline joints adopt the quick-installing joints of the new technology metallurgy and mining industry. The joints have a reliable radial seal to ensure that the hydraulic system of the equipment does not leak oil during operation.
2.3. The hydraulic system has suction and return oil filters to ensure the cleanliness of the system. There are air filters to ensure proper gas exchange and moisture evaporation in the fuel tank. There are dual safety protection devices in the system to ensure the safe use of the equipment.
2.4. Each input and output port of the hydraulic system is required to have a corresponding detection point to facilitate maintenance and troubleshooting. The oil pump adopts the lower type, positive pressure oil absorption. At the same time, the filter is equipped with a liquid level gauge and a liquid thermometer. The hydraulic station is required to be independent of the stand for ease of maintenance and protection from heat sources.
2.5 The system shall be manufactured in strict accordance with national standards and standards. The bending radius shall be reasonable, and not less than 900. It shall be oversimplified and sleek. The shock-absorbing movable pipe clamp shall be reasonably arranged to effectively avoid shock and vibration and ensure that the hydraulic pipeline is free of shock and vibration.
2.6. The system design should fully consider the high efficiency and energy saving, reduce power waste and reduce the heat source.
2.7. Provide instructions for the common fault phenomena and remediation methods of the bending machine hydraulic system.
2.8. The main electrical components of strong power are selected by Chint quality products, which have the characteristics of long service life and long time without failure. The electrical system is equipped with safety protection devices, such as overcurrent, overheating, overload protection and various actions of the hydraulic system. Inter-safety interlock protection device.
Third, the structural components and basic configuration requirements of the equipment:
The structural components of the equipment are mainly composed of a bed part, a side roller part, a roller part, a transmission part, an electric part, a hydraulic system, a mold, and the like.
Basic configuration and supporting factory requirements:
No. Name of the goods Manufacturer and description
1 Main Motor Shanghai Lichao/Jiangsu Yuanzhong
2 Hydraulic Motors Ningbo
3 Rotary Encoders Autonics
4 Work Roller Bearings Wafangdian Bearings
5 Lubrication System Shanghai Ansheng, East China Lubrication
6 open, contactor, etc. "Chint," or "Schneider"
7 Hydraulic Valves Yuci "Yanyan"
8 PLC system "Siemens"
9 monitors Ling control touch screen
10 Micro Relays Omron, Chint
11 Hydraulic Pumps Anhui Hefei Changyuan
12 Master cylinder seal Japan NOK
Fourth, spare parts, spare parts and special tools
Hydraulic station seals 1 set
Strong cabinet fuse 2 sets
Micro relay 2
Button, indication number each 2
Special tools 1 set
Fifth, equipment design, manufacturing and testing, acceptance standards.
JB/T8777-1998 technical conditions of profile bending machine
JB/T1829-1997 general technical conditions for forging machinery
GB/T7120-1997 forging machinery safety technical conditions
GB/T3766-2001 General technical conditions of hydraulic system
JB/T5936-1991 Construction Machinery General Specifications for Machined Parts
JB/T5994-1992 or JB/ZQ400019 Assembly General Specifications
JB/T5946-1991 or JB/ZQ400010 Construction Machinery General Technical Conditions for Painting
GB16754-1997 Mechanical Safety Emergency Stop Design Principle
GB/T5266.1-1996 Industrial electrical equipment - Part 1: General technical conditions
JB/T8609-1997 forging press mechanical welding technical conditions
Sixth, product quality commitment
1. Party B shall design and manufacture strictly according to the relevant standards, specifications and nature requirements listed in this technical agreement and ensure product quality.
2. The warranty period shall be calculated from the date of signature of the equipment acceptance. The warranty period is one year.
3. Technical documents and technical specifications of Party B responsible for providing production and delivery of products are consistent with the technical specifications, and are permeated in technical processes, production, installation and commissioning processes according to technical specifications.
Seven, installation, commissioning and acceptance:
1. Party A shall notify Party B to send a written notice five days in advance after the designated site has equipment installation conditions; Party B shall send mechanical, electrical and other technical personnel to conduct on-site assembly debugging and personnel training within five days after receiving Party A's written notice; Party A shall provide the unloading and lifting equipment after the arrival of the equipment for free, and the lifting equipment, general tools, water and electricity, fuel for commissioning and personnel cooperation required during installation and commissioning.
2, inspection standards, methods, locations and deadlines:
2.1 The inspection and acceptance of the equipment are in accordance with the "Technical Agreement" and the corresponding national standard and line standard.
2.2. Within seven days after installation and commissioning of Party A's site, Party A shall cooperate with Party B to complete the acceptance of the equipment and sign an acceptance report.
Eight, packaging, transportation methods
All goods provided by Party B shall be packaged using national or professional standard protective measures. The packaging shall be suitable for long-distance transportation, and shall be rust-proof, moisture-proof and rough-handling to ensure that the goods are safely transported to the site. The rust, damage and loss of the goods caused by poor packaging and transportation are borne by Party B.
The transportation mode is to transport road vehicles to Party A's production site.
Nine, after-sale service
1. Personnel training: In order to enable the normal installation and operation of the contract equipment, Party B provides free technical training in the operation and maintenance of the equipment. The training content is consistent with the project schedule. Specific content such as training time, number of people and location shall be agreed with Party A according to the requirements of contract equipment structure. During the training service, Party B will provide detailed answers to all technical questions raised by the personnel involved in Party A's operation, maintenance and craftsmanship. Trained personnel must meet the requirements for induction.
2. Party B shall be responsible for the free repair of the equipment provided by Party B during the warranty period and the free after-sales service period due to the quality problems caused by Party B's design or manufacturing. If Party A causes damage to the parts due to Party A's use, Party A shall bear the cost. Replace or repair the resulting material costs. Party B responded in the shortest time after receiving written notice from Party A, and rushed to Party A's site to deal with quality problems within 48 hours.
3. When Party B expires at the end of the warranty period, the equipment shall be provided with free maintenance and testing.
4. After the expiry of the quality period and free after-sales service, owner B provides lifelong service for the equipment, and no additional charges will be charged except for the necessary material costs.
X. Provision of technical information
1. Within 20 working days after the contract takes effect, Party B shall provide the installation base map of the equipment;
2. Party B provides each of the following technical documents to Party A.
2.1 Overall assembly drawing of the equipment, schematic diagram of the hydraulic system, schematic diagram of the electronic control system, wiring diagram, and lubrication system diagram.
2.2 Installation and maintenance instructions.
2.3 Factory inventory.
2.4 Factory product quality specification.
This technical agreement is made in two copies and each party holds one. This agreement agreement is an attachment to the contract and will take effect at the same time as the contract is signed by both parties.